If you do not know this application, now it is the time for this tool helps to systematize and simplify everything about our business. Since the administrative work required simultaneously manage multiple projects with customers, and marketing tasks while developing own business can be reached a point where everything can overwhelm us if we are not able to systematize processes.
However Trello is a tool that can manage almost 100% of our business. But what is it? How does it work? Trello is, in short, the list of lists. One that can organize the way you want and this is its main attraction. Its flexibility is such that it works for everyone, from the smallest of businesses to the most complex equipment of large companies.
How the process is done?
Imagine creating a project on a blackboard, where each column is a list or phase of the project and you could be moving tasks from one column to another. Trello get this digitally, so it is ideal to represent workflows and facilitate global view of a project, whatever. For example, it is essential carry a CRM or Contact Management Customer; this is possible with Trello do intuitive and simple way for freelance.
Here is an example:
Since it is a visual system classify the parts as:
- A) A project or area to follow
- B) The list of a moment or phase of the
- C) A card of each specific task.
A card is the primary organization system and may contain all kinds of details, a description, checklists, attachments, comments, due dates, team members, etc. Looking at the whole board you get the overall picture of project status, while each card describes in detail some of the work.
Cards and lists can move freely in each board, moving from one state to another. On each card or list you can tag you want, providing the freedom and flexibility system. What it makes different Trello is the joy of going moving cards like you would with a post-it. So to speak, it is like an old corkboard, but in digital, easy and interactive format.
Boards, lists and cards can be in Trello just what you want it to be, so it becomes an organizational system extremely flexible. Therefore the system will be as simple or as complicated as desired.
How to use Trello?
As we have seen the mechanics of this solution is going to create different boards for different business areas or projects. The two main uses for it are usually Trello Project Management and Task Management or Planning. For that reason the process would be more or less as follows:
- Create a board for project
- Then create lists or columns to the natural process of it.
- To Finally Made To check for Customer Approval To send
The columns will depend on the project or area of business that is being managed. If you use a dashboard for tracking customers, for example, the columns could be: First contacts proposal Interview Shipping Tracking Not Accepted cards for each of the tasks you must perform for each project are then added, and each card with the specifics and everything you need to realize it is filled.
You can use “verification checklist” to mark the specific tasks of each card as they are completed, add due dates, attachments. The attachments, color labels, “check list verification” or maturities cards usually make things easier.
Now we can go moving cards from one list to another as they are terminating or passing from one state to another. This began providing a fantastic overview of the status of each project at all times. Best of Trello is no (or wrong) correct way to use it, so these patterns are not required, only simple models of what can be done and what will be done will depend on each working group of each company.
1) Tag: Using color codes (labels) different in each project or board to mark each card or task helps them apart.
2) Vista Calendar: You may occasionally not enough vision board and cards, especially for tasks with fixed date. Trello calendar mode allows for such temporary vision, which is especially useful for viewing deadlines, deadlines and “deadlines” on a specific project.
By activating the calendar view all cards project to which previously have been assigned maturity appear. We can go back to normal view when you want.
3) Add images and photos to the cards: Add photos to certain cards is a visual and quick way to identify tasks or highlight them. This is especially useful if used in web development companies, decoration, graphic design or any other work that is common to use images. The image remained on top of the card, both the board and the opened individually.
4) Use notifications and chat
Each board Trello can have as many members as needed making it fast easy to keep all the working group reported. Members can comment, receive answers and start conversations with other members simply by designating them with “@”, which allows maintaining communications with customers and equipment out of the saturated and monotonous email system and every conversation in place.
5) Open public boards: In Trello boards can be public or private. The public are very useful when interaction is needed in a project. They can be used to collect experiences, suggestions for new products or services, valuation surveys etc.
6) Search and filter information: information can be filtered by tags, members, expiration dates. It can be found only what is needed, which gives very clear results.